Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Food & Tea



hello ~
i am here
to update my blog =D

i have been lazy lately so didn't update my blog.
my friend complain about it le >.<

today my ex supervisor jio me go sing k
too bad no kaki
so we just having our lunch together
we have our lunch in 'huan xi di', gurney
this is my first time to da restaurant



its a hong kong style restaurant just like kim gary
da food is just almost the same
we order those items



i think u can find those item at kim gary too
but i like kim gary more
hehe
because my bosco is there =P




peace.
this is my ex supervisor
lansi dont want see da camera




hand stuck to the iPod ? =P


tada ~
this is my lunch
dieting
less food more exercise
but this have alot butter
fats !


cant eat le >.<
stomach pain
have to go toilet le ~
byebye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment