Monday, September 20, 2010

16th-18th Sept


Its my sem break now and i haven post for a few day d.
Well, nothing much special.
Just hanging with friend some time.
And the other time i was staying in home.
Until 16th till 18th.
My aunt was inviting me to Cameron Highlands.
She was working in HSBC bank.
Their company have a bungalow and Cameron.
So she book it and inviting all of my family member go holiday.
These three day was raining at there.
So da wheather at there was kinda cold.
I din prepare much long pants and shirts.
I was kinda freezing at there and i get sick.
But i do enjoy da three day there.
We play badminton.
Play mamasak with my little cousin.
And da food prepare by da cook is very nice!
And they serve with fine dining.
So da feel is kinda good.
I also enjoy da time with my cousin which haven seen in long time.
We build tent.
Playing cards.
And a lot more..
We also go to pasar malam and have a walk there.
I just bought some food there.
Because i have been there before.
So nothing much left for me to buy.
My cousin bought strawberry and flower for his gf.
How sweet~
We also celebrate my aunt birthday at there.
Is a nice trip and i'll always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment